Over the next three months, Air France customers will be able to enjoy new dishes signed by Régis Marcon in La Première class and by Guy Martin in Business class on board long-haul flights on departure from Paris.
RÉGIS MARCON, A TRIPLE-STARRED CHEF IN LA PREMIÈRE CABIN
To continue to surprise Air France’s La Première customers with inventive gourmet cuisine, Régis Marcon is signing two new starters and seven new main dishes for the next three months; unique gourmet creations concocted with the best French produce. By choosing this triple Michelin-starred Chef, Air France wishes to promote its role of ambassador of fine French cuisine around the world. From Ardèche to Auvergne, between the plains and mountains between Velay and Vivarais, Régis Marcon offers customers in the designer suite an authentic cuisine with a particular emphasis on seasonal produce.
Two new starters –
- Chicken terrine, in October and December;
- Duck and wild mushroom terrine, in November.
Seven new hot main dishes –
- Beef stew, morel mushrooms and potato gratin,
- Scallops, roast lobster and Julienne vegetables.
- John Dory fillet in a white butter sauce with verbena, chanterelles and spinach,
- Braised veal shank,
- Chicken with black morels.
- Catfish and shrimp bouillabaisse-style,
- Duck pâté en croûte.
GUY MARTIN, THE RENOWNED CHEF OF LE GRAND VÉFOUR IN BUSINESS CLASS
In order to surprise its passengers while confirming its role of ambassador of fine French cuisine, Air France is entrusting its Business menu to Guy Martin, honoured two Michelin stars, for the next three months. On departure from Paris, on board long-haul flights and certain medium-haul* flights, the chef invites customers to discover or rediscover a selection of 6 main dishes, inspired by global flavours and renewed every two weeks –
- Cod, basmati rice with curcuma, mashed courgette with cashew nuts, coconut sauce fragranced with Espelette pepper;
- Veal chuck chop with fried wild mushrooms, artichoke puree and organic beetroot and blackcurrant sauce;
- Fried prawns, broccoli with ginger, butternut puree with shellfish and parsley sauce;
- Orecchiette pasta with squid and rocket, tomato fragranced with coriander;
- Roast breast of guinea fowl, carrot and cardamom puree, organic red quinoa risotto and cranberry juice;
- Veal stew fragranced with Maniguette pepper, penne pasta with organic corn, vegetables and baby onions.
GOURMET MENUS CREATED BY MICHELIN-STARRED CHEFS
On board the La Première designer suites, Air France works with the Servair Culinary Studio chaired by Joël Robuchon; throughout the year, French Michelin-starred chefs take it in turns to introduce new culinary creations onto the La Première menu. Joël Robuchon, Michel Roth and Régis Marcon and Guy Martin succeed one another with the aim to offer the finest dining experience in the sky. Quality products and prestigious French brands, respect for the seasons and subtle flavours, a fine balance in the dishes proposed, with a simple and light offer of consistent quality are just some of the principles that the chefs in their role as ambassadors for fine French cuisine set out to meet for Air France passengers.
“A LA CARTE” DISHES CELEBRATING FINE INTERNATIONAL CUISINE
With the “A la Carte” dishes available on all the Company’s long-haul** flights on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle, La Première and Business customers can enjoy more freedom and pleasure during their trip, on the theme of Asian delights or a seafood basket. Customers can pre-order one of the six dishes before their flight, at no extra charge –
- Thai cuisine;
- Traditional Chinese;
- Flavours of India;
- Japanese delights;
- A taste of Korea;
- Seafood basket.
Customers can book the dish of their choice between 90 days and 24 hours before flight departure. They can book the meal when purchasing their ticket or in the “Manage your bookings” section online at www.airfrance.com, at Air France ticket offices and call centres, or when they check in online or on their smartphone.
*Available on board medium-haul flights on departure from Paris – Algiers, Amman, Athens, Bucharest, Casablanca, Yerevan, Istanbul, Kiev, Lisbon (starting from 30 October 2016), Moscow, Oran, Rabat, St Petersburg, Sofia, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tunis, Warsaw (starting from 30 October 2016).
**Excluding flight AF022 Paris-Charles de Gaulle – New York-JFK.
Tuesday 4 October 2016