Fly on Air France’s Dreamliner between Paris and Montreal
On May 1st 2017, Air France will fly between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Montreal with its second Boeing 787 (flight AF344 and AF345). Montreal will be the first transatlantic destination served by this new generation aircraft.
The best of Air France between France and Quebec
For Air France and its customers, the Boeing 787 has a number of assets:
– Customers benefit from the latest Air France cabins: a cocoon in the sky in the Business cabin (30 seats), and enhanced comfort for all in the new Premium Economy cabin (21 seats) and in Economy (225 seats).
– a Wi-Fi connection on board;
– additional comfort and space with the new Premium Economy seats;
– windows that are approximately 30% larger than on similar aircraft;
– fuel consumption reduced by about 20% compared with previous generations;
– a significant reduction in CO2 emissions (around 20%) and noise emissions.
Air France is welcoming the Dreamliner into its fleet on December 2nd 2016 and it will make its first commercial flight to Cairo on January 9, 2017. A second B787 will be delivered in April 2017. This aircraft will serve Montreal as of May 1st 2017.
Well-being on board and on the ground in Premium Economy
The new version of the Premium Economy cabin installed on the Boeing 787 is already among the best on the market:
– a seat recline of up to 130° inside a fixed shell (top 3 of the best seat reclines);
– one of the two widest seats on the market (51 cm);
– seat cushions and seat backs adapted to different morphologies, a seat pitch of 102 cm (in the top 3 for best legroom);
– additional storage;
– a fixed shell; a seat structure that preserves personal space and fits perfectly into the private cabin, with 21 seats in 4 rows.
The seat and its environment, the essential elements of well-being on board, have been carefully studied and tested by experts, ergonomists, suppliers, customers and Company staff to meet the highest possible standards of comfort.
Finally, passengers travelling in Premium Economy enjoy well-being on board and on the ground, with benefits including:
– priority channels at the airport to avoid waiting in line (SkyPriority, at more than 1,000 airports);
– 29 kg more baggage (compared to Economy): 2 pieces of baggage of 23 kg in the hold and 18 kg in the cabin;
– unlimited press downloads with the Air France Press app (newspapers, magazines);
– the Flying Blue loyalty program to benefit from additional services by accumulating miles.
Thursday 24 November 2016