HOP! Air France today announced the launch of the new Montpellier – Paris Orly Navette service. The company will operate 10 daily flights between the two cities as from 30 October by Airbus A319 (143 seats), Airbus A320 (174 seats) and CRJ 1000 (100 seats). The Montpellier – Paris-Orly route, with one-way flights starting at 49€ including tax, is the fifth route to be launched in addition to the four existing routes between Paris-Orly and Toulouse, Bordeaux, Marseille and Nice.
THE NEW NAVETTE SERVICE – THE PLANE THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT PLANES
Thanks to the work carried out in cooperation with Montpellier Méditerranée airport, the Navette aircraft will be systematically parked at the same boarding gates and in the same hall. With priority access to the security checkpoints, a SkyPriority customer will take less than 20 minutes between arriving at the airport and reaching the boarding gate, like at the other Navette airports. For Flying Blue Gold and Platinum customers arriving early at the airport, the company allows them the freedom to change their flight or to wait in the new airport lounge.
The Navette product is thus refocusing on its basic principles of greater choice, a simplified offer, easier access and flexibility. This unique product in Europe will be the future spearhead for HOP! Air France’s short-haul activity.
HOP! AIR FRANCE – A FEW FIGURES
- 600 daily flights to 50 airports served
- Approximately one hundred aircraft with between 48 and 212 seats
- Fares starting at 49 €* including tax one-way
- 13 million passengers carried each year
- Over 130 routes in summer 2016
- 5 Navette flights on departure from Paris-Orly: Bordeaux, Marseille, Montpellier, Nice and Toulouse
- 2 main hubs in France: Lyon (30 routes) and Paris-Orly (26 routes)
- More than 8,500 employees at the service of our customers, both on the ground and on board
Friday 23 September 2016