Air France has been connecting the African continent with Europe for more than 85 years. As part of World Africa Day on May 25, Air France is putting its African customers in the spotlight from May 23 to 25:
- Special fares
To celebrate the occasion, from May 23 to 27, Air France will be offering customers travelling in the Economy cabin special fares from Paris to Abidjan (Côte d’Ivoire), Accra (Ghana), Conakry (Guinea), Cotonou (Benin), Douala (Cameroon), Niamey (Niger), Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) and Yaoundé (Cameroon) for different travel periods*.
- Special events on the ground and on board
At the boarding of flights from Paris to Cotonou, Johannesburg (South Africa), Libreville (Gabon) and Nairobi (Kenya), passengers will receive gifts such as bracelets, postcards and bookmarks.
There will also be special events organized on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle with:
- on May 23, Congolese music and dancing (for flights to Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Pointe-Noire in Congo);
- on May 24, Mandinka music and dancing (for flights to Accra and Libreville);
- on May 25, African fashion show (for flights to Abidjan and Ouagadougou).
On board flights AF702 and AF926 on May 25, 2019, from Paris-Charles de Gaulle to Abidjan and Paris-Charles de Gaulle to Libreville respectively, World Africa Day will be celebrated with gifts and special events, as well as a questionnaire and lottery on the Abidjan flight.
All Air France ticket offices in Paris and the French regions, as well as at terminals E and K at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, will display the colours of World Africa Day as well as the frontline staff.
Today, the Air France-KLM group connects nearly 50 African cities to the rest of the world via Paris and Amsterdam and offers multiple travel opportunities on the continent through partnerships with African regional airlines Kenya Airways, Air Côte d’Ivoire and Kulula.com.
Air France currently offers the highest standards of comfort and service with:
- The latest generation aircraft (Airbus A330 and Boeing 787);
- The progressive renewal of all cabins;
- Specific attention such as African catering, press, films and music;
- As well as the staff who ensure customer satisfaction on a daily basis.
*Travel period: from 02/09 to 20/10/2019 – last return on 27/10/2019; from 04/11 to 08/12/2019 – last return on 15/12/2019; from 13/01 to 22/03/2020 – last return on 29/03/2020