Belgocontrol is currently looking for a Simulator Operator & Media Development Support, as the job offering closes soon you will have to be quick to apply. The training starts last week of September. For other jobs at or around the airport click here.
After a thorough in-house training, you will be actively involved in training budding as well as experienced air traffic controllers. You will act as pseudo-pilot (simulator operator) during exercises and you will provide practical and administrative support to the instructors preparing training and simulation exercises.
In addition to your role as simulator operator, you will also offer assistance to instructors designing the learning material to obtain a coherent and well-presented end product. Learning materials may include traditional as well as more modern forms such as e-learning, webcasts, screencasts or videos.
- You hold a higher secondary school diploma.
- You have an active knowledge of English and at least a good knowledge of French and Dutch.
- You are a stress-resistant team player with strong organizational skills.
- A good basic knowledge of the airspace is certainly an asset.
- You have an extensive IT knowledge and are quick to pick up new software: basic Microsoft office package such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-learning tools like Adobe presenter, and/or Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia etc..
- Knowledge of audio recording/editing tools such as WavePad and related software is an asset
- You are familiar with graphic design elements appropriate for online instruction and you are a proficient user of graphic design tools.
Please send your application letter and CV to
B – 1820 Steenokkerzeel