Cityjet vacancies Cabin crew and Senior cabin crew BRU based

Looking for an aviation job? Check our job offers!
crew1990
Posts: 1051
Joined: 29 Dec 2010, 21:46

Re: Cityjet vacancies Cabin crew and Senior cabin crew BRU based

Post by crew1990 » 05 Feb 2018, 22:22

Well being an ex-cabin crew of Ryanair I can tell you that you are wrong, Ryanair doesn't pay that bad.

Not Real
Posts: 40
Joined: 03 Dec 2017, 09:20

Re: Cityjet vacancies Cabin crew and Senior cabin crew BRU based

Post by Not Real » 05 Feb 2018, 22:36

I know that some 10-15 years ago Ryanair was not so bad like now...

crew1990
Posts: 1051
Joined: 29 Dec 2010, 21:46

Re: Cityjet vacancies Cabin crew and Senior cabin crew BRU based

Post by crew1990 » 06 Feb 2018, 01:54

Given my pseudo name on this forum do you really think that I could have flown for Ryanair 10-15 years ago? When I was 12 years old... Lol good luck with your interviews because if you have as much tact during your interview as here... well... c'est pas gagné.

sean1982
Posts: 3022
Joined: 18 Mar 2003, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Cityjet vacancies Cabin crew and Senior cabin crew BRU based

Post by sean1982 » 06 Feb 2018, 09:12

Not Real wrote:
05 Feb 2018, 22:36
I know that some 10-15 years ago Ryanair was not so bad like now...
I never had less than 1750€ on my bank account in Ryanair. That was my absolute minimum.

Not Real
Posts: 40
Joined: 03 Dec 2017, 09:20

Re: Cityjet vacancies Cabin crew and Senior cabin crew BRU based

Post by Not Real » 06 Feb 2018, 14:09

crew1990 wrote:
06 Feb 2018, 01:54
Given my pseudo name on this forum do you really think that I could have flown for Ryanair 10-15 years ago? When I was 12 years old... Lol good luck with your interviews because if you have as much tact during your interview as here... well... c'est pas gagné.
This is an English-speaking forum

sean1982
Posts: 3022
Joined: 18 Mar 2003, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Cityjet vacancies Cabin crew and Senior cabin crew BRU based

Post by sean1982 » 06 Feb 2018, 14:15

Not Real wrote:
06 Feb 2018, 14:09
crew1990 wrote:
06 Feb 2018, 01:54
Given my pseudo name on this forum do you really think that I could have flown for Ryanair 10-15 years ago? When I was 12 years old... Lol good luck with your interviews because if you have as much tact during your interview as here... well... c'est pas gagné.
This is an English-speaking forum
Actually, he was giving you a good tip. Any hint of that attitude and you won’t be hired anywhere .. thankfully

Not Real
Posts: 40
Joined: 03 Dec 2017, 09:20

Re: Cityjet vacancies Cabin crew and Senior cabin crew BRU based

Post by Not Real » 06 Feb 2018, 14:26

sean1982 wrote:
06 Feb 2018, 14:15
Not Real wrote:
06 Feb 2018, 14:09
crew1990 wrote:
06 Feb 2018, 01:54
Given my pseudo name on this forum do you really think that I could have flown for Ryanair 10-15 years ago? When I was 12 years old... Lol good luck with your interviews because if you have as much tact during your interview as here... well... c'est pas gagné.
This is an English-speaking forum
Actually, he was giving you a good tip. Any hint of that attitude and you won’t be hired anywhere .. thankfully
I'm afraid all three of us made a little off-topic here, so please, lets speak about cabin crew experience in CityJet. Thank you.

Michaelcot
Posts: 2
Joined: 08 Jul 2018, 23:29
Location: Virgin Islands
Contact:

Cityjet vacancies Cabin crew and Senior cabin crew BRU based

Post by Michaelcot » 13 Jul 2018, 08:35

Hi,

very soon I will atend an interview for the position of cabin crew with CityJetbBased in Brussels, so for operate Brussels Airlines flights. I would really like to get this job, I attended already two interviews like that with Ryanair and Vueling, but it was unsuccesful. Im patient, but every time I go to an interview like that, I go good prepared.

Thats why I would like to ask if somebody could help me by giving some tips how to go through the interview succesful? I would really appreciate opinions from CityJet or Brussels Airlines staff, because I know you have experience and you really know what is important in working for them.

The only thing I afraid I could fail is my appearance or nationality... However, I will try because some day it has to happen and they have to say to me YES.

Thanks

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 33162
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Cityjet vacancies Cabin crew and Senior cabin crew BRU based

Post by sn26567 » 13 Jul 2018, 10:52

Welcome to Aviation24.be, Michael, and good luck!
André
ex Sabena #26567

Post Reply