Site de protestation contre le bruit, mais l c'est ridicule

Zone pour tous les messages en Français (Seulement si vous ne pratiquez pas l'Anglais) - De plaats voor alle Nederlandstalige berichten (Enkel als U de Engelse taal niet machtig bent) - Forum für alle Deutschsprachigen Beiträge (Nur im Falle Sie Englisch Nicht Beherschen)

Moderator: Latest news team

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

What I would like to know is the profile of the people who are complaining about too much noise. Questions like how long do you live around the airport, age, how old is your house, did you renovated/built/bought it, what is your profession, .... ?
I'm be amazed at the amount of newly built/renovated houses (actually a lot of villa's) around the airport. They are even building new houses parallel with the 25L approach-line. This is just a typical example of the NIMBY-phenomenon (Not in my back yard). I really would like to express my anger but it's too difficult in English so: :pang:

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Est-ce que ces gens ne se plaignent pas plutôt de Beauvechain? Peut-être ne savent-ils pas faire la différence entre un F16 ou un Alpha-jet décollant de Beauvechain et un B737 de Virgin Express? :)
André
ex Sabena #26567