TAROM using the A310 to BRU

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

DannyVDB

TAROM using the A310 to BRU

Post by DannyVDB »

Hi all,

I recently noticed that TAROM is using from time to time bigger equipment to Brussels. I saw myself the A310 when leaving/arriving from/at BRU, and also in the daily picture taken from the progress of the work at the Connector it can be regularly seen ...

http://www.brusselsairport.be/en/corpor ... r/connimg/

Could we see flight from SN in the future. Vueling will start Sofia, but I think traffic to Bucharest is far more important ...

Cheers,
Danny

cathay belgium

Re: TAROM using the A310 to BRU

Post by cathay belgium »

Hi,

Flew RO last week to OTP, outward thursday A318 LF around 65 ,return sunday with B733 LF 95.
Service was remarkable excellent, seat pitch good enough for smaller persons, me 1m85 little cramped...
Food,chicken pasta , sandwich, cake, very good red wine -2-, a coke and a coffee.
Fare : 154 euro return...
Flights on time!
Far more preferable then BlueAir!

Hope not to see much more competition because I will return next year, hopefully in the a310.
Altough there were a lot of equipment changes from time to booking until take-off...
Booking was a318 then to b737 then A318 and we actually flew B733...

Grtz,

CXB
New types flown 2022.. A339

RoMax

Post by RoMax »

Doesn't Tarom use the A310 relative frequently on the flights that are very popular among Romanian people working for the EU? At least that's the explanation I heard about why Tarom 'often' uses the A310 to BRU.

cathay belgium

Post by cathay belgium »

Hi,

Mmmm A310 is guaranteed on NICE,...
I heard the same explanation but it doesn't show on flightradar24 so....
I followed them during the last weeks....

CXB
New types flown 2022.. A339

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Tarom is using frequently the A310 on the BRU route. I flew them by myself a few times.

There is a lot of traffic between the two countries and 4 airlines are flying between the two. Tarom and Blue air from BRU and Wizzair and Ryanair from Charleroi.

Flights of Blue air are mostly full house and we can see here more families or friends who are visiting each other.
Tarom has the combination of the two but more business related as tickets are more expensive when you know the wages in Romania.

BrightCedars

Post by BrightCedars »

When mentioning TAROM, A310 and BRU, this comes to my mind:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAROM_Flight_371

Not a joyful memory.