VLM Airlines employs over 130 aviation professionals and has three air operator certificates:
- A Belgian AOC (Brussels) for Airbus A320 operations & future long haul operations,
- A Slovenian and a Belgian AOC (Antwerp) for its Fokker 50 operations.
VLM Airlines Brussels performs charter, ACMI and private flights within Europe and VLM Airlines Antwerp operates scheduled flights to London City Airport and Zurich. Scheduled flights to Birmingham, München and Maribor will start in February.
VLM Airlines currently has the following available vacancies:
- New: Non-experienced Cabin Crew Members
- Experienced Cabin Crew Members
- Senior Cabin Crew Members
- First Officers Airbus A330
- Captains Airbus A330
- First Officers Airbus A320
- Captains Airbus A320
- Junior Network Controller / Flight Dispatcher
- Passenger Services Agent
- Web Developer – Interface Manager
Advertorial, more information on advertising on Aviation24.be