Finnair is offering new scheduled flights to popular holiday destinations for next winter season, including Ho Chi Minh City, Eilat, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Madeira. Several of these destinations have previously been served with flights chartered by tour operators, but by now offering scheduled services, Finnair is catering to increasing demand from travelers who prefer to tailor their own holiday experience.
- Flights to Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City are operated once a week between 10 December 2015 and 24 March 2016. Ho Chi Minh City, previously named Saigon, is the largest city in Vietnam, with 9 million people living in the metropolitan area.
- Finnair operates to Eilat from Helsinki once a week between 28 October 2015 and 23 March 2016. Located where the Negev Desert meets the northern tip of the Red Sea, Eilat averages 360 sunny days per year and is well regarded for its beaches, water sports and nightlife.
- Finnair flies to Lanzarote once a week between 31 October 2015 and 26 March 2016. Lanzarote in the Canary Islands is known for its volcanic origin and unique nature, charming beaches and small beautiful villages.
- Finnair flies to Fuerteventura once weekly between 25 October 2015 and 20 March 2016. Fuerteventura is the second largest of the Canary Islands and is a magnet for surfers, sailors and kayakers.
- Finnair starts scheduled flights to Madeira already in summer 2015, and flies to the island on Mondays all year starting 27.4.2015. Madeira is a popular year-around holiday destination that combines beautiful landscapes, hiking opportunities and the many attractions of the busy harbour city Funchal.
Tickets for these and other destinations for winter 2015/2016 are now available at finnair.com