As from 1st April 2018, Air France will add a new menu to its A La Carte Menu selection on board long-haul flights* – “My Fun Menu”. This menu, created from high-quality products, will delight the taste buds of the most demanding gourmands. This new offer notably meets the expectations of teenagers and young adults. It will be available for purchase as from 11 January 2018 for flights departing as from 1 April 2018 at a price of 13 euros or 4,500 miles.
My Fun Menu –
- Burger made from French beef, with Emmental cheese and Bearnaise sauce
- Kettle crisps with sea salt
- Mini Yop yoghurt drink (strawberry flavour)
- Donut with a caramel filling
- Haribo sweets
A La Carte Menus – a selection of menus to suit all tastes
In the Economy and Premium Economy cabins, Air France now offers 5 A La Carte Menus on flights departing from Paris to all destinations**.
To discover our offer click here
- Le Marché de Jean Imbert – an exclusive culinary creation designed by the rising star of French cuisine;
- Une Sélection Lenôtre – a meal exclusively designed by the famous Lenôtre restaurants and boutiques;
- Ocean Menu – a seafood speciality menu offering a taste of the sea on board the flight;
- Tradition Menu – an array of French gourmet products allowing customers to enjoy the famous French culinary heritage;
- My Fun Menu – a feel-good menu to satisfy our young gourmands.
*On departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Paris-Orly
**Excluding flights to Amman, Bangalore, Damascus, Delhi and Mumbai and flights AF022 on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle and to New York and AF3519 on departure from Reunion and to Paris-Orly during the summer season.