Air Belgium, the new Belgium airline, today confirmed its shareholders’ structure and directors.
Air Belgium’s subscribed capital, which was increased to 20 million euros, is divided over five shareholders, represented by seven directors. These shareholders and directors are:
- For 19.993%: 3T Management & Associates SPRL. Director: 3T Management & Associates BVBA, represented by Mr Niky Terzakis.
- For 12.501%: Regional Investment Company of Wallonia (SRIW) SA. Director: Sparaxis SA, represented by Mr Eric Bauche.
- For 12.501%: Federal Holding and Investment Company (SFPI) SA. Director: Mr Jean-Marie Focant.
- For 5,010%: Sabena Aerospace SA. Director: B-Global Management Sprl, represented by Mr Stéphane Burton.
- For 49.995%: Aviation Investment Holding (AIH). SA. Directors: Messrs Peter Yip, Alexey Sumchenko and Mikko Rautio.
Eric Bauche (representing Sparaxis nv) was appointed chairman of the board and Alexey Sumchenko as vice-chairman. Niky Terzakis (representing 3T M&A) was appointed general manager and hence remains the company’s CEO. Eric Bauche, Alexey Sumchenko and Niky Terzakis were appointed members of the management committee.
Beyond the subscribed capital, Banque CPH participates through a financing of 3 million euros in Air Belgium and in that capacity, holds an observer position in the board of directors.
Air Belgium will start tickets sale to Hong Kong – its first destination – next Tuesday. Those tickets will be available through GDS and its Internet platform on www.airbelgium.com. More information will follow next Monday.
Next Tuesday Air Belgium will begin the sale of tickets to Hong Kong, its first destination. These will be available on GDS (Global Distribution System) and via the online platform of www.airbelgium.com. More information will follow next Monday.
Mont-Saint-Guibert, March 29, 2018