Belgocontrol is looking for candidate air traffic controllers, candidates will have to pass a competitive recruitment exam consisting of a number of eliminatory tests.
- Planning of the tests:
- FEAST I – 06/11/2017 until 01/12/2017
- FEAST II – 04/12/2017 until 22/12/2017
- Interview panel and English oral – 01/02/2018 until 28/02/2018
- Group assessment – 01/03/2018 until 30/03/2018
- Medical exam – in April 2018
- The dates above are for indication.
- This recruitment exam will possibly lead to the ATCO-training. This training is dispensed in English and will be partially held in Malmö (Sweden). In total the ATCO-training takes about 2 to 3 years.
The registration period has been fixed from 01/10/2017 until 31/10/2017 included (the date of the receipt of your registration in the database serves as proof).
Read more on the Belgocontrol website: https://www.belgocontrol.be/air-traffic-controller